Once the project has been defined and accepted by the client, we use prefabrication techniques and processes to improve the cost, quality and delivery time of the works.
The result is buildings that meet 100% of the client’s expectations, have more quality, greater comfort and a shorter execution time and maintenance cost.
- Fixed price and delivery date. Guaranteed by contract.
- Optimization of the general costs of the work and materials used.
- Industrialized building: less work on the construction site and occupational risks.
2. Quality of materials
- Quality control of materials in the plant
- High quality due to prefabrication without meteorological incidents
- Prefabricated parts have a geometric precision that guarantees an exact fit.
3. Reduction in lead times
- Execution in a few weeks, due to the speed of assembly of the prefabricated elements in the factory.
- A higher level of production in the factory than on-site due to the production of elements in series.
- Execution independent of climatology
- Architectural design without limits.
- Open systems adaptable to any type of project.
- Greater use of the land by light construction elements.